Join us as a community partner!
We believe there are many social entrepreneurs and changemakers that could benefit from the Makadaya Fellowship, and we want to find them!
Help us spread the word far and wide to ensure more people know about the Makadaya Fellowship.
Do you (or your organization) have a large network of communities and individuals that share our values? Please help us promote Makadaya Fellowship program!
How to be a Community Partner
It's not as time-consuming as you think! You can help us to spread the word about the Makadaya Fellowship in two ways below:
1. Contact the community leader(s) in your network
To make it easier for you, you may facilitate an introduction through Whatsapp Group, so we can coordinate with them directly. You may choose a method that works best for you.
- Provide a bit of information about the Makadaya Fellowship program. Use our FAQ page or our PDF booklet as reference.
- Send our ready-to-use Whatsapp flyer that you can download from our Community Partner Kit, with a bit of introductions.
- Give them a call if necessary, to ensure these community leaders have the right understanding about the program, and they may see the benefit of the Makadaya Fellowship for entrepreneurs in their communities.
- Ask them what promotional material they need to announce this program to their communities (poster, flyer, Whatsapp content, etc) and how many they need, along with a shipping address.
- Contact the Makadaya team (Tya 0878 6105 0990) to order the promotional materials.
2. Spread the information through Social Media by using the FPR method (Follow, Post, and Repost)
The FPR method:
- Follow our social media accounts @makadaya.id (Instagram) and makadaya.id (Facebook).
- Post our ready-to-use content from Makadaya Community Partner Kit during the recommended posting period. We will share you the link to access the Kit on 1 November 2020.
- Allow us to tag your account or organization's account(s) on our social media contents.
- Repost tagged contents on your own (organization) account(s).
Join us as a Makadaya Community Partner! Complete the form below, and we will be in touch.