Makadaya Fellowship Information Summary:
1. What is Makadaya Fellowship?
It is a 9-month, full time social entrepreneurship program for 10 selected fellows to receive training on business and personal development in order to build successful, impactful social enterprises.
Fellows will work from our Makadaya center 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) for 9 months, and will receive a monthly stipend for their living expenses.
2. Where are the fellows coming from?
Program ini terbuka untuk peserta dari mana saja di Indonesia, termasuk dari kota-kota kecil dan desa, selama mereka menjalankan usaha sosial, atau memiliki ide inovasi sosial yang potensial.
3. Where is the fellowship going to take place?
Program akan diselenggarakan di Makadaya Centre a di Denpasar Bali.
4. When is the Fellowship program going to start?
Proses pendaftaran biasanya dibuka di akhir tahun untuk angkatan tahun berikutnya.
5. What are the activities during the program?
Fellows will receive training on:
- Business acumen
- Personal development and leadership
- A good understanding of the social and environmental challenges landscape in Indonesia
And they will also visit other social enterprises in Bali, participate in inspiring chats with professionals and social entrepreneurs, and receive mentorship from experienced mentors. They will also have opportunities to get grants to apply the knowledge they gain during the Fellowship program.
6. What are the goals for these fellows?
After the fellowship, we expect the Fellows to have:
- a running social enterprise, although in small scale
- a proven business plan for their social enterprise,
- a pitch deck ready to present in front of potential funders and investors,
- a good understanding of the social and environmental challenges landscape in Indonesia, and
- improved leadership skills that will allow them to become better leaders for their businesses and communities